Merchandise purchased from Compound Clothing may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase if it meets the following conditions. Merchandise must be returned in its original condition within 30 days of purchase. Returns received after 30 days will not be accepted. Made to Order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Original condition is defined as:
- All tags still attached to product.
- Material must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered.
- Merchandise must be in its original packaging.
- Return shipment must include the packing slip.
- Reason for return must be indicated.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment and will include only the product and tax amount. Items received as a gift will be refunded to the purchaser.
To request a Return Authorization (RA), please contact us at (866) CMP-5955 during our normal business hours. Or to expedite your return please print, fill out and return our RMA Form by email or fax.
RMA FORM: Click Here For RMA Form
Ship items in their original packaging. All return packages must be shipped using a service that tracks packages. Compound Clothing does not assume responsibility for lost shipments. NOTE: We do not credit shipping costs for returned orders.
Returns will be refused if labels and/or tape are applied to the packaging of the actual items.
- RA numbers must be clearly indicated on the label. Shipments without a RA number will be refused.
- Closeout products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Please allow a minimum of 14 days for us to receive your item(s). All returns will be credited to the original form of payment within 7-10 days of our warehouse receiving it.
- Please note that it may take 1-2 billing cycles for it to appear on your monthly printed statement. You will receive a email notification when we have finished processing your return.
- Compound Clothing reserves the right to make adjustments to the return policy.
To exchange an item, please contact us at (866) CMP-5955. Any charges for subsequent exchanges or expedited shipping options will be the responsibility of the customer. Pre-paid shipping is not available for exchanges.
Merchandise purchased from Compound Clothing has a 30-day warranty against any defects. Any product purchased that appears to be defective must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase with receipt showing date of purchase.
Issues after the 30-day period should be taken up with the manufacturer of the product. Defective items will either be exchanged for identical product or issued a refund.
Please call to handle your return authorization for any defective item(s).